Wednesday 3 September 2008

McDawg's Flickr

Over the last day or so, I've been playing around with Flickr much more than in the past. Indeed until now, I only uploaded one photo there.

I've now shifted over a much larger "n" of images over to Flickr though, and if this works (and it should do - and it does), follows my first embedded Flickr slide-show evah.

For maximum enjoyment, you will need some fine music/wine of your choosing, throw them kids away (for a bit) and dim the lights etc.



Musician/Patient Advocate.

Most of my Flickr creations thus far are "virtual covers" for my musical recordings (where I trade under the name of Steck) which have been uploaded at MacJams.

www.macjams.com/artist/steck

I'm Male and Single.

McBlawg
Galafray, Andromeda
but I drop by Somerfield's every second Wednesday - allegedly.

No comments: